Fire Damage Restoration Companies In Mission, BC
Fire Damage Restoration Company In Mission, BC
According to the National Fire Protection Association, in 2018, fire departments responded to home fires on average every 87 seconds. Our company, Insurance Restoration Pro, has been helping those in Mission, BC deal with fire damage for may years. We have built a reputation for integrity and compassion when dealing with our families. Let us use our state of the art equipment and knowledge of best industry standards to meet all your restoration needs!
Top 10 Reasons Fire Damage Restoration Companies In Mission, BC Are Called
Most -if not all- fires cause some degree of damage in a home. Restoration after a more severe fire will require the services of a fire damage restoration company. Below is a list of typical reasons for such a company to be called by a homeowner.
- A fire at a neighbor’s home has caused smoke damage in my home. Odors and soot are still present and noxious.
- Holiday decorations have led to a house fire. For example, dry Christmas trees with lights, overloaded circuits, or candles left unattended are often the cause of a fire. In 2018, 19,500 fires were caused by firecrackers on the 4th of July.
- The insurance company has approved hiring a restoration company.
- Toxic soot and smoke are still present in the home and present a health hazard. Odors are noxious as well.
- An electrical fire has occurred, causing safety concerns. Statistics for 2018 show that electrical sources cause 6.8% of all home fires.
- A fire has destroyed the entire home.
- A grill used for barbequing was too close to the house, and the house was set on fire.
- Due to water damage from when the fire was extinguished, mold has developed in the home.
- There is standing water that needs to be extracted, and the resulting water damage remediated.
- There has been a fire affecting a small area of the home. Cooking is the most common cause of a home fire, with over 50% of fires occurring in the kitchen.